Convos

Comments

Unknown said…
Mom, this is your son Braden. I'm not sure if you remember me seeing as
I didn't even make it on your blog. Love ya.

Braden
Angela said…
Braden I remember you. its all good. as long as i remember you that is all that matters
A Twisted Mom said…
Oh, I'm not finished yet. All in good time, my son. I'm just figuring this thing out. Besides, I remembered your dog. Love, Mom
Angela said…
Oh and mom, you remembered his unborn child. Thats got to count for something. Technically, if you are remembering the unborn child, then you have to think where the baby is growing, and that would include Carly so you are remembering Carly, and in that case, you have to think about who created the child, and then you would have to think about Braden, which would then be including him. So in a round about way, you really did remember Braden. Way to Go Mom!
Anonymous said…
Yeay! They're back. You're right twisted daughter. They were somehow in the Granny Post, but don't ask me how they showed up again just because I published it.

Popular Posts