Convos 2

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where did my comments go?
Angela said…
Mom, I think I figured out where your comments went. Remember when you had the blog that said Granny moments coming soon or something like that. I don't know if you deleted that but I think all those comments were linked to that post or something because I can't find them anywhere.
A Twisted Mom said…
I found them! I had the Granny post saved as a draft and they were in there somehow, even though I couldn't see them when I went into the draft. MAAGIC!
Anonymous said…
I love your blog it is pretty funny
and I love you too.see you on
wednesday
Amberli said…
i really can't believe that you family is so huge! that's so great that you were all together for the first time in so long. i hope all is going well is st. george!

Popular Posts