Pictures of Grandkids

I know, It's been a while. I'm still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. But I just wanted to post pictures of my grandchildren.

I have 2 grandchildren who live up in WA. This is Alex & Jaysen and their dog Sheba, who Belong to Trista & Peter.



Mckoy
Sawyer...holding Keydran. & London
Mckoy, Sawyer & London belong to Shane & Tiffany




Layla Cash
Savoy
These three belong to Dustin




Logan, Maysen, & Trey
These boys belong to Ang & Brad


The proud parents of the newest grandchild Jesse West, who finally arrived on June 30th.
Carly & Braden & Jesse



Kaiyenna Keydran

These two belong to my youngest daughter and her Husband. Joey & Kimbie.

Comments

Kimbie said…
Finally a new post. Hooray for mom!
Amberli said…
so many cute grandkids! mckoy is totally a mini shane!

Popular Posts